Thursday, August 5, 2010

Men of the Show

I'm a girl big on entertainment, especially when nursing isn't manipulating my life (a.k.a. summer time!). I love reading books(any kind), watching movies (any kind), watching T.V. shows and playing a ton of videogames.

What can I say? I'm a true artsy at heart and entertainment is...well, entertaining! But this post is going to be about T.V. shows and the men in them that make even the crappiest piece of crap decent enough to watch.

Although this list can get pretty damn massive, I'm going to easily narrow it down by only discussing the men in the current shows I'm watching. So, without further ado, let's get a move on shall we?




First show on the list would be True Blood. Now, everyone has their own opinions on the characters in the show, but here's who makes my heart thump each time a new episode airs:

TRUE BLOOD
1) Alexander at his finest

1) Alexander SkarsgÄrd as Eric Northman: What's not to love about such a tall, blonde piece of European eye candy that plays an equally smokin' vampire character? That's right, absolutely nothing!

2) Ryan Kwanten as Jason Stackhouse: He's Aussie. He's cute. He has a rockin' body. Need I say more? So, he happens to be playing the role of dumb blonde, but hey...at least he looks good doin' it. ;D
2) Ryan looking adorable enough to eat!


3) Joe Manganiello as Alcide Herveaux:  I know I've done an entire post on this man, but he still deserves a mention because, as of right now, he's probably the hottest thing in season three. He is tall, tall, tall! Built like a machine and is probably one of the few men who can make a beard actually look sexy. 
3) Joe modeling...glasses, I think




 PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

4) Ian Harding as Ezra Fitz: Not going to lie; he's definitely got the puppy dog look more down pat than the sexy and alluring look. But hey, cute is good too! Plus, he plays the teacher and anything forbidden always sounds tempting. 

4) Ian and his baby-blues
5) Brant Daugherty as Noel Khan: Okay, okay, so he's more of a side character but come on! He is totally gorgeous and, if I were Aria, I'd want a piece of that. 

5) Brant is a model!!
6) Parker Bagley as Jason DiLaurentis: My. Oh. My. The man was in only one episode but he was so fine, I totally count him as one of the finest men in this show! Really hoping they put him in some more, he's completely cute!

6) Parker's blues and curls











THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

7) Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore: This should go without saying; if his character doesn't sound hot enough as it is, then the fact that this man plays him definitely should. What a stud! 
7) Ian giving the "come hither" look
8) Zach Roerig as Matt Donovan: Yet another mere side dish in all of this, but you have to admit, even if he doesn't play a vampire, he's still pretty hot. Maybe a little on the pasty-white-kid side, but hey, I'm open minded. :)
8) Zach looking like a hockey player LOL
9) Michael Trevino as Tyler Lockwood: So he plays the typical asshole jock. He's still real damn fine to look at!
9) Michael's pose :)










YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

9) Yong Hwa as Kang Shin Woo: If you know me by now, then you know that I can't complete this list without at least one mention of a yummy asian drama boy! I swear, he is probably the sole reason I'm even continuing this show. Perfect to look at with a face of an angel. Oh, oppa. 
Yong Hwa looking serene
That's about it for now! But no worries, there will be more posts about pretty boys, and maybe individual posts of some of these guys depending on how they influence me in the shows. :)

2 comments:

  1. The rest of the men are sexy but the show will always belong to Eric/Alex for me! Screw, Kate Bosworth that tall drink of Swedish manliness is forever mine! LOL, I'll fight her and turn her eyes the same color she better stay away from him! LOL HAHAHA. jks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yeah it's sad that he's with Kate Bosworth; I don't find much appealing about that woman at all. He can do a lot better than her, in my opinion :P

    ReplyDelete